VR Orders History MT5 Lite - script for MetaTrader 5
VR Orders History MT5 Lite - a script for downloading trading history in the CSV format. The Lite version demonstrates a small part of the source code of the VR Orders History MT5 script.
This universal script can run both on hedging and netting accounts.
The script divides the report into two stages:
- The first stage includes existing current positions and deals, which have opened these positions.
- The second stage includes historical positions and associated deals.
VR Orders History MT5 can download the trading history of any financial instrument (currency pairs, CFDs, Futures, Bitcoin, Ethereum and others).
An additional analysis of the trading history will help you:
- Avoid gross mistakes in the future
- Identify the most profitable trading instruments
- Create a heatmap of successful trading time
- Analyze the trading history using external analyzer software
- Calculate profit, loss and volumes of selected symbols, Expert Advisors and trading tactics
VR Orders History MT5 Lite launch instructions
Drag the program from the Navigator to any chart using the mouse. After the execution of the script, the VR Order History Lite.csv file is created in App Data Trading-GoVR Order History Lite.
Other script versions
- VR Orders History MT5 - the full bersion for MetaTrader 5.
- VR Orders History - MetaTrader 4 version.
- VR Order History Lite - a lite version for MetaTrader 4: with a small demonstration of the source code and limited functionality.
VR Orders History Script Settings
- Separator - the separator to be added in values downloaded to CSV for a proper data display in MS Excel:
- Comma as in 0,00000
- Point as in 0.00000
- Symbol - trading symbol
- Magic Number - unique number of Expert Advisors orders
- Separator Line - table separator line, default is ------------------------------- . It can be removed by entering a space or a custom one can be used, such as ============
Expanded settings and more report data are available in the full version.
Download VR Orders History MT5 Lite - script for MetaTrader 5